Insurance tips at its peak, Insurance, Tech, Education etc

Breaking

10.6.17

SUPERSTITION 1; A virgin in dilemma (18+)

 Episode 5

The pleasure from the sensations I was getting couldn't be compared to anything pleasurable that had ever occurred to me, it was one of the best moments ever. I never believed I would get my chance so soon. She took me to her world and got me lost, I didn't even wish to ever return. We were still on the kiss for almost 5minutes accompanied with some touchings and rubbing at each others backs and necks.

 I knew the places to touch on her to make things more tense, but the confidence just wasn't there. If I touch her breasts and she gives up, it won't be cool at all. I decided to be gentle and wait till she gives orders. if she ever will.

I was already hard but i guess she was innocent about it as our lower body parts were still some inches apart. I was starting to get bored with the kissings until she did something crazy. I wasn't expecting her to be so naughty. I wasn't expecting it at all. She moved her hands to my hardness and squeezed it hard. I almost screamed as it passed a very great shock to my spine with my mouth agape.



Before I knew it, I had released already and that woke me up from my dream. I woke up to find my hand holding my manhood from my boxer shorts. I sleep with just boxer shorts when I am alone What the fuck! I had been dreaming. I wished everything was real, i wished i hadn't woken up. .

I stood up and found my way to the bathroom. I had never been so wet before, even everything would have disappeared before I woke up. I was seeing these amount of real semen on me for the first time ever. That give a bliss and I smiled to myself "I am now a better man!"

I cleaned up myself, changed my boxer shorts and went back to bed but I was finding it so difficult to sleep. I couldn't take the dream off my mind. I checked the time and it was around 11:00pm. I remembered I saw a different time in my dream and I smiled "dreams can make fools out of people."

I picked my phone and checked my whatsApp notifications, I had gotten few messages, I scrolled down to check if Bimbo had replied my message, but she hasn't. Even she was yet to read it. I replied all the messages then i started watching some skits on my phone.

I woke up the next day around after 6:00am with my phone battery dead. I didn't switch off the data connection and I was playing videos on it till I slept off. I plugged my phone and went back to sleep. I wouldn't be having any lecture till 10:00am. Even the lecturer may not come, but that doesn't guarantee me of staying back at home.

When I finally woke up, it was almost 10:00am. Damn it! I would be late. I had a quick shower, ate from the bread I bought the last night and set out for school.

I passed in front of Bimbo's room but her room was still locked, I wasn't sure if she stayed overnight in the hostel. I set straight for campus.

I got to the lecture hall around some minutes after ten yet their was no lecture going on. The course rep came in and announced that we should wait behind in case there may any info, "Engr. Ajala who was suppose to teach us isn't around." He added

Engr. Ajala and some of our faculty lecturers are on an official assignment, so their period was free. No lectures in some classes in the faculty and lectures end by 12:00noon on Friday apart from some evening lectures which we haven't started receiving,  I tried calling Bimbo and her number was switched on, but she didn't pick my calls, I guess she was in class.

I checked my WhatsApp and realized that she had replied my messages. "She said she slept off in Kemi's room till 1:00pm then moved to her room. She also told me she had tried to call my number this morning, but it was switched off. " I guess that was when I was charging my phone." Getting he reply was a relieve.

I wanted to used the lecture free period as an opportunity to do some things I had planned on doing after class. I went to the ATM cubicle to withdraw some cash for the weekend. There were so many students, and even lecturers on the queue. I guess they had the same motive as mine.

I had been standing for almost thirty minutes and when it was almost my turn, a lady came to stand beside me and begged me to help her withdraw because the queue was too long. Even if I didn't want to help her, I couldn't not resist her charms, she was so beautiful. She had bribed me with her beauty. I collected her card, she told me the amount she wanted to withdraw and her password."no one hides ATM password anymore."

I withdrew for myself and her and we both part ways. Even the "Thank you" she said wasn't audible, but i didn't care. It was obvious she was rushing down to somewhere.

As I was on my way back to class, I spotted Bimbo very far away from where I was, she was standing alone. As I was trying to increase my pace just to catch up with her, a guy pinched her from behind, she looked back and hugged the guy. Their action froze me.

When I was still trying to figure out what was actually going on, Bimbo pecked the guy and the guy took her to his car. She sat at the front passenger's seat and the guy drove her away.

T B C

Missed previous episode? Read it HERE
Anticipating the next episodes? Read them HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment