Insurance tips at its peak, Insurance, Tech, Education etc

Breaking

28.9.17

Maami (My Mother) The best poem you can ever read to your mum


 Igi leyin ogba mi,
A woman like man,
Caring and loving,
Devoted and beautiful,
I love u so much maami.

I wake up every morning praying for you,
To reap the fruit of your labor,
Because you so deserve it.

From when I was in your tummy,
You took care of me.
Even now that I am old,
You still look after me.

You are my prayer warrior,
My first wife who knows me inside and outside.
She knows what every look on my face means,
She tolerates all my fuck ups and bless me with grace.

Maami, u are a rare gem.
You carry first among all good mothers.
She keeps on having that blind Faith in me even when I am not making sense.
Her words are golden to me which I still remember and use.
She would say, my child, even though you don't make me happy now,
I am not gonna stop loving you or give up on you,
I will continue loving you until you realize what you do is bad and I don't deserve them.


Maami!!! By God's grace,
You will live long,
Not in poverty or shame,
But in wealth, riches and fame,
Because your child is going to make you real proud.
All you have to do is stay alive for me in good health.
And see your grand children.

I love you so much maami!!!


Igi- tree
Ogba-garden
Leyin-back
Igi leyin ogba mi means 'my support'

MAAMI- My Mother

Written by: Oyetunde Oluwatunmise Apesinola

No comments:

Post a Comment