Insurance tips at its peak, Insurance, Tech, Education etc

Breaking

1.10.17

My view on Nigeria's independence

I just decided to sit back and imagine how a country at fifty-seven is supposed to be like. I believe we are all having the same views of good roads,employment opportunity,stable electricity etc.

It pains a lot finding out that Nigeria is missing all these because we believe we haven't voted for the righteous leader and I could not but wonder who isn't corrupted in Nigeria except from the truly called pastor evangelist priest and probably some Islamic scholars.

If u think i am lying, beat a small kid and after beating him get him a biscuit and ask him who beat him. Trust me the he won't mention your name. That is bribery; a great corruption.

After much anticipations, I found out that no matter how we rise to protest against this corrupt leaders, we don't seems to conquer them now. Here is my opinion to my fellow Nigerians. Let us all, - as citizen- all mind our businesses in trying to succeed in life and not try kill ourselves by complaining about a government who doesn't even know our names.

Secondly let's kill corruption starting from our home cos we the so called leaders of tomorrow are more corrupted than the present leaders I think if this can be done by time Nigeria clocks 100 years of age and Christ has not come, we will have a better Nigeria because we trained our so called future leaders to the right path.
Happy independent day do stay safe

Written by: Oladotun semiu

No comments:

Post a Comment