Insurance tips at its peak, Insurance, Tech, Education etc

Breaking

4.10.17

Episode 1: The prisoner of Words.

Fear oh fear!
Fear for the words i hold dear.
For the thoughts that my words bring,
For the way it makes your heart sting.
Beloved, please let me go,
For soon, you would leave and go.
Running away from the viles ways of my words,
For my words is blazing fire and a piercing sword.
Leave i say and leave me alone!
For thou has been my prisoner,
A prisoner of words i couldn't tame.
Winding itself around your limbs like spider silk,
Enthralling that you do not move.
Piercing your skin, entering your blood.
Numbing your thoughts and working my magic.
So leave now, thou prisoner of my words

"A simple choice of word can make the difference between someone accepting or denying your message, You can have a very beautiful thing to say, but say it in the wrong words and it's gone."*
When we speak we should speak with mindfulness, in a way to solidify peace and compassion in our characters. Not only do our words matter, but also the tone which we use has a huge impact. There are certain rules that should guide all our communications with others.  Always speak the truth, avoid exaggerations, be consistent in what you are saying, don’t use double standards in addressing people, don’t use your words to manipulate others, and most importantly do not use words to insult or belittle anyone.
I believe you were enlightened..
Do have a blessed day.
I love you.
Let's talk tomorrow.

Teelite Pen
Writer and Poet
08165656129

No comments:

Post a Comment