Insurance tips at its peak, Insurance, Tech, Education etc

Breaking

2.6.17

SUPERSTITION 1; A virgin in dilemma (18+)


Episode 2

Immediately after she left, I couldn't hold my self not to jubilate as if I just won a trophy. I stood on my bed and started jumping up and down not minding the neatness of the white bedsheet, although my legs weren't dirty.

I plugged my laptop and brought out my phone to reply some WhatsApp messages. Lots of messages from my friends from home telling me how much they are missing me and lots of things to gist about.
As I was busy with my WhatsApp application, I received a new message from an unknown number saying "waxup sweetheart"
I was kind of surprised as I had no girlfriend to send me such message. I checked the profile picture and realised it was Bimbo. Then I realised she had called her number with mine when she asked for my phone.


I replied "here has been boring since you left." Although it hasn't been boring but I know girls like to be flattered and I tried using it on her.


Bimbo: don't worry, the food is almost done and I will be right back
Me: what are you cooking?
Bimbo: pounded yam and egusi(smirk emoticon)
Me: Lol, u can't be serious, tell me the real food please
Bimbo: okay, let me make it a surprise
Me: I love to be surprised








We chatted about many other things but she was replying late and I could understand that it was the food she was cooking.

Few minutes later, I felt a very great aroma. I asked her if she was actually the one cooking, but she didn't reply my message.
I heard a knock on my door and before I could ask who it was, she had opened the door and brought in a very big food flask.
She placed the flask on my rug and stretched moved to the kitchen without asking me any question. She came back with two dishes and two cups with a jug filled with water.
When she was in the kitchen, I wanted to check out what is in the flask, but I had to control my curiosity.

She sat down and opened the flask and behold, the room was filled with a tantalizing aroma. Indeed it was pounded yam and egusi. She could read the surprise on me as I didn't hear any sound of mortal and pestle. Then she told me it was poundo yam and I grasped. The meal was very delicious and I couldn't deny I did have such food only on occasional basis, even the meats are wonderful. After the meal, she packed the plates to my kitchen and to my greatest surprise, she washed every plates on my basin, even the ones I used for breakfast.
TBC v.soon

If you missed the first episode, read it HERE
For the next episode, click HERE
Kindly leave a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment