Insurance tips at its peak, Insurance, Tech, Education etc

Breaking

4.6.17

SUPERSTITION 1; A virgin in dilemma (18+)

Episode 3

She sat very close to me on the bed. I said to her coyly "thanks for the meal, you are almost as good as my mum". She smiled signifying my appreciation was welcomed. We gisted about lots of things that has happened in school since resumption, the registration stress and some other problems. She told me she is studying Animal science and I smiled, I told her she must be dealing with animals a lot and we both laughed it off. But I couldn't stop stealing some gazes at her as we rapped along.

My name is kunle and I studied computer engineering. Actually, I had always clamored to study medicine, until I realised it wasn't my dream, I was just trying to trend along with the society until I got oriented by a wole, we call him 'd prof' because he bears the same name with Prof wole Soyinka. Wole is a street brother who is about 4years older than I am. We had always attended the same school even till university level and he was always my senior.
He inspired the love of computer into me and made me to love it without compulsion. He is a very good man except for his obsession for girls. He had numerous girlfriends, even i didn't know them all as close as we were. We stayed in the same hostel. He was a finalist and I was a fresher. Whenever I was bored, I would go to his room and we would chat only if any of his girlfriends are not around.

I was a virgin until I got into the university, I had not even a girlfriend in secondary school. That wasn't because I didn't want to, but my family tradition kept holding me back. "No sex until marriage"


READ ALSO: Etan (Deceit)


More so, I was always too serious and busy with school works, which made me the best student throughout my secondary school days, and even helped a lot in higher institution. I was the second best graduating student from my dept.

Bimbo asked of little things about me and I answered her sincerely, I hadn't learnt how to lie to girls, although she acted as though she didn't believe some, like my age and my relationship status. I was just seventeen, but my stature looked more mature, aided with the beard on my cheek.

Bimbo's company was very enjoyable but I was feeling a bit uncomfortable because she wouldn't make a statement without touching me, which I wasn't used to. More so, remembering the custom of our family pertaining premarital sex. Another thought cleared that off, and I had been able to convince myself that it is a mere superstitious belief, and Wole did tell me the same.
He had always advised me to get a girlfriend since high school and when ever I mentioned anything related to my family belief, he would tell me many things to convince me like sex doesn't affect him both academically and morally, which was undisputable. He would also advise I use condoms so there won't be ,transfer of anything spiritual between us, because the spiritual realm deals with blood, I was so stupid to have believed that.

Even I knew almost everything about sex as a virgin because of my closeness to Wole and some x-rated movies I watched.

TBC...
Drop your comment(s) below

Missed the previous episode, Check here
Next episode? Check here

No comments:

Post a Comment