Insurance tips at its peak, Insurance, Tech, Education etc

Breaking

28.9.17

Feelings Awakening



Hi
It's ok to say bye
Cos it's obvious am not the guy
You would love to be by your side

Although the bye could make me die
Or maybe it's just my time
And I'll be leaving without a dime
Even at that people will dine

Wait I'll be the one at loss
And then there ll be remorse
Since you are already my muse
Am hoping to be your Zeus

I want to love you like a mother
Protect you like a father
And still romance you like a lover
Hoping it will last forever

Moments with you equals being on a world stage
So I put up my best act like am Johnny cage
Not that all I do is pretence
I just feel loved in ur presence
And I feel lonely in ur absence

Even if I kiss another
It doesn't mean it's over
Not yet don't run me over
It just means I want you closer
And finally you can be above her
Just give me another chance, roger?

El_dheji

No comments:

Post a Comment