Insurance tips at its peak, Insurance, Tech, Education etc

Breaking

28.9.17

All Responsible Dads Are Cheated



This world is already crazy more than it is. I fear for the next generation of dads. Believe me, in this part of the world, fathers are not treated fairly. Our mommas, girlfriends, wives and sisters complain, yet we men are at the receiving end.
Imagine a situation a man like me can no longer take my one year old kid for a walk in his mobile crib without being challenged or questioned even assaulted as a kidnapper. Now, I have been robbed of good quality bond with my baby, I mean my own child o all in the name of "being sensitive to your environment".

There is another one which is troubling my mind. It's now gotten to a stage or level in this world where our female kids can no longer be entrusted to their dads. Biko! Why? Wives now believe all dads are rapist due to what they hear and see on the media. Please! Whose fault?  Our female children are taken away from us and that's reality staring at us In the face. Abeg, what will men do? Men! Please fight for yourselves. 

Here is another one. The father and the mother struggles to train their children, now those children are all grown up and successful. They forget their responsible father and pay attention to the mother forgetting  fathers need the love of their children too. The general school of thought, maybe African belief is that men will always be men and can take care of themselves which is untrue. As for me, whatever my wife gets, I must get-that's if I will marry sha.


Please, our women should take note, treat all responsible men fairly. We deserve it. Don't create gaps between us and our kids especially the female ones. We are their fathers.


Oyetunde Oluwatunmise Apesinola

No comments:

Post a Comment