Insurance tips at its peak, Insurance, Tech, Education etc

Breaking

5.10.17

Dreams Over Love


The bond we shared was unbreakable or so i thought, 
Our love intertwined,
This felt so special,
Not until my dreams and visions stood in the way
A quest between my love and dreams were set in motion,
Priorities were straight forward,
Your love filtered my visions to go rancid.
A great decision to be made,
My love for you or my visions,
Behold my dreams were conquered by my adulation for you,
Memories flowing like a flashback,
Trashing our memorable moments were impossible.
You were my distraction but without you i lose focus,
My mind pondered and said aim for your heart desires,
All actions to make this memories go rancid were abortive,
Your love is something i cherish,
But still encamped by your adulation that flow through my veins,
My dreams overpowered it.

Written by:Fadare Oluwabusayo (M'zZ Bussy)

No comments:

Post a Comment