Insurance tips at its peak, Insurance, Tech, Education etc

Breaking

8.10.17

EPISODE 7: AM BUSY (TALES FROM TEELITE)


Busy with my thoughts,
Busy with words,
Busy without words.
Yet am so busy.
Am busy with my silence,
Am busy with my emotions running low,
Am busy with my heartfelt desires.
Am so busy that am barely busy.
So now, am being busy,
Hoping that you understand that am not really busy,
For your place in my heart determines my business,
For now you know, am just being busy.
© Teelite Pen

Those we cherish and value we make out time for. No matter how busy a person claims to be, he can always create time for the ones he loves, for his family and dearest friends. No excuse of been busy is ever an excuse. It only shows how inportant you are or how you are on his priority list. The truth is  THOSE WHO TRULY CARE ABOUT YOU WILL GENUINELY MAKE OUT TIME TO REACH OUT TO YOU NO MATTER HOW BUSY THEY CLAIM TO BE.
Hope you understand?
Let's talk tomorrow.
I love you.

Teelite
Writer And Poet
Assets to Nations
Motunrayomegbodofo@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment