Insurance tips at its peak, Insurance, Tech, Education etc

Breaking

2.10.17

Nelson Mandela's defensive speech before imprisonment (so inspiring)




My name is Nelson Mandela
I am the first accused
I do not deny that I planned sabotage
I did not plan it in the spirit of recklessness
Nor because I have any love for violence
The hard fact is that fifty years of non violence had brought the African people nothing, but more and more repressive legislation, and fewer and fewer rights.
Africans want a just share in the whole of South Africa
We want equal political right; One man, one vote
I have dedicated myself to the struggle of African people.
I have fought against the white domination
I have fought against the black domination
I have cherished the ideal of a free, democratic society, where all persons live together in harmony with equal opportunities
It is an ideal which I hope to live for and achieve
But if needs be, it is an ideal which I am prepared to die for.



No comments:

Post a Comment