Insurance tips at its peak, Insurance, Tech, Education etc

Breaking

2.10.17

SUPERSTITION 1; A virgin in dilemma (18+)

Episode 13

I was already thinking of paying the one thousand Naira fine when Bisi suddenly got up from where she was sitted and came to out as my partner. She didn't even care listen to what the MC wanted to say as she moved very close to me. She looked at my eyes with an expression which I could not phantom and the next thing I knew was that my mouth was no  more in the air but in someone else's. My eyes got widened as she stucked her tongue in between my lips and kissed further for some seconds, although her eyes were closed and I didn't kiss her back, yet, she seemed to be enjoying the action to herself alone.
The hall would have been completely silent, but thank God for the DJ's background music, although later overcame by heavy noise from the crowd.
Bisi held my hand and pulled me toward our seats and the crowd cheered us with noise and claps.
I could not define his I felt exactly, but a strange smile just clouded my face although my heartbeat had started pacing faster and my thoughts were clustered.


I was a bit embarrassed as almost everyone were starring at me, but I had to shake the feelings away. Bisi worsen the situation as she placed her palm over mine, but I enjoyed every bit of what she did.
So quick! I had forgotten Bimbo.
After a couple of minutes, I remembered I have an unread message from Wole.
I opened my inbox and the message read thus "Be careful out there, don't do anything outrageous and watch your back. Don't call me now" I could not decipher the content of the message, but i knew something was not right.
I quickly sent him a reply message asking for the meaning. He replied few minutes later saying. "Just be careful, you are being watched, you will get details when you get home."
I was confused and a bit scared that i sighed and Bisi noticed something was wrong. She asked what was wrong, but i wasn't sure if to tell her as no one can be trusted at this point. I just faked a smile and replied "All is well."
I tried focusing on the event as we passed the basket over and over again. Crazy things were done, some were asked to remove five items from their partners, some were asked to smooch and stuffs like that. Beers were passed but i rejected it and Bisi did too.
After every activities, the MC opened the platform for those who are interested in dancing. Bisi pulled me to the crowed and we danced to many trending musics. Although, I was still scared as I continued dancing with Bisi when Shade came over and we danced together. I danced with a couple of strange girls too before going back to Bisi who was dancing with an unknown guy, but embraced me when i got to her front.

When it was around 3:00am, some had stopped dancing and had dozed off. Some had left the hall to only-God-knows -place. 
Shade came to Bisi and whispered something into her ear, although i could hear her faintly saying "your reservation is ready, go to room..." and handed over a key to her. I wasn't sure of the number I heard. Maybe she wanted me to hear. She pecked her, said hello to me and left. 

Shade danced with me for another five minutes before she asked me to follow her. We passed the corner where we had talked earlier to a corridor that led us to a stair to the upper floor. Bisi looked up to check the room numbers and when we got to the fifth room on our left, she moved to the door and and inserted the key into its hold. she turned it twice, then moved the door handle and behold, the door was opened as the well designed room stare at us as we stare back. There were artworks on the wall, a mirror and a make up stool a TV set and a bed. Another door was fixed to one side of the room which obviously leads to the conveniences.

While i sat on the bed, Bisi dropped her purse on the bed and went into the bathroom, when I heard the sound of running water, so i guessed she was having her bath. I started wondering what might happen when she comes out. Mere thinking of what may happen and the kissed that happened down there, i was already hard underneath until the thought of Wole's message ran through my mind. I removed my shoes and opened my whatsApp to check for updates. Bimbo had left me series of messages. She even said she called my number but was unreachable. 'I slept off and my alarm just rang now so i can read. I lied to reply her message even though she was offline. 

I was scrolling through other messages when i heard the bathroom door open. Bisi came out wrapping a white towel which could not do well in protecting her boobs and thighs from my view. I could not get my eyes off. Here i am, in serious trouble.

We sincerely apologize that this episode came late, kindly bear with us. We are almost getting to the most interesting parts 

Read previous episodes here
Anticipate the next episode, click here

2 comments:

  1. I'm anticipating for the next episode
    🙌🙌🙌🙌

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm anticipating for the next episode
    🙌🙌🙌🙌

    ReplyDelete