Insurance tips at its peak, Insurance, Tech, Education etc

Breaking

7.10.17

REACTIONS



Your reaction when in a relationship can simply mar or make your relationship stronger. Sometimes, it's not our fault that we are so angry but we can't just help it. Imagine having to listen to your fiancee you love to your bone marrow tell you she has cheated on you with four different guys! Not only that, she has also aborted for two of those guys during the course Of your relationship with her. I know majority of guys in this present age won't take it cool with her. In fact that would be the end of the relationship. Honestly, I don't blame such guys for their decisions but I believe there are other ways to manage the grave situation; at least she confessed to you herself!


For me, if I were to be in that shoe, I will not even be angry because we ain't married yet. What we called it is dating. In the first instance, I will either tell her to gimme some space,( not break up) just to have some time to think for myself. During that time, I will weigh my love for her again, I will let my heart raise questions to any length. Those questions, I will ask her and demand nothing but the truth from her. If she's sincere, and considering our past memories, I will forgive her and give her a second chance. If she's not, that will be the end. 

In the course of my renewed relationship with her, she must be ready to help me regain trusting her. One important thing I would do is having her test her womb at my choice of hospital, it's very necessary because I don't want future problems. I won't lie to you guys, trusting her won't come naturally like before but I will be willing to give it a try. In the end, if I find it very difficult, I will sincerely tell her my mind and officially end the relationship. 

That's would be my REACTION though.
Guys, you don't always have to be violent to tackle relationship matters head on. It won't show you are wise. In fact, you might be blamed for your rash decisions and end up behind the  bars if you murder.

Treat matters carefully and maturely. Not only Will u be praised and admired, such girl in question will respect you, fear you and love you the more. Anyways, that's what real love is. It never gives up. You are there to right your partner's wrong.
You can share your views and reactions too. They are welcome.

written by: oyetunde oluwatunmise Apesinola

No comments:

Post a Comment