Insurance tips at its peak, Insurance, Tech, Education etc

Breaking

7.10.17

TALES FROM TEELITE: Episodes 5 & 6

Episode 5: I CHOSE HAPPINESS

Ding! Ding!!
Hey you! get off the line,
Cos you stand in that place and it's mine.
Yea, on that podium with your timid voice, you sing.
You sure don't belong here newbie,
Cos this ain't a place for freebie.
You belong in the dung where we put your mates,
Where serving us becomes your fates.
While we snatch your dates,
We make you stand watch and open the gates.
We don't care and for all we know, you can hate.
Hate us much and give us a 5 star rate.
Let me alone!
Let me be the stranger whose always alone.
Let me sit in my sorry state and cry,
For the thousand times i've been tossed away, I ask why.
For I'm depressed,
With my thoughts unexpressed.
Oh, I crave to live a life that's happy,
Not some dung life that's crappy.
I crave happiness,
But please not a bundle of unhappiness.
I long for joy in many folds,
Oh just please, one that cannot be sold.
©Teelite Pen

A very beautiful morning to you friends.
Seemingly interestingly is the fact that the poem above, interprets of someone who was bullied.
Now, this I relate to an everyday life of me and you in the sense that the bully could be life.
Life could be a bully facing you with several challenges and stumbling blocks.
When this happens, what do you do?
Does your resolve go down and then you enter into a state of depression?
Do you then find comfort in wallowing in pity and sorrow or probably talking to that friends who has his own issues that he faces?
A blunt truth is that nobody owes you joy.
No one is responsible for your happiness..
You alone are responsible.
Chose to be happy today and face that challenge with a positive attitude.
YOU OWE YOURSELF JOY DEARIE!
CHOSE TO BE HAPPY TODAY
Hope you were enlightened?
BeHappyToday



Episode 6: ALL I GET IS NO
No!
No way!
You can't do that!_
You would only get shot like an archer's bow.
No! You are too old,
Your strength will fail you.
No! You are too young,
People like you don't deserve to be there.
You are just too weak,
Oh! It would never work out.
Hey you!
You don't  have the education.
You just can't get the job.
No! You are not from the right background,
This opportunity will definitely pass you by.
You don't have the money, no!
So it just can't be done.
No! You just aren't good enough,
So we are not investing in your business.
No! No! No!
For the umpteenth time, NO!
© Teelite Pen

It really amazes me each time I read the stories of men and women who have contributed so much to the growth of the society in almost all ramifications and yet they had to endure a whole lot of judgement, critism and persecution on order to create some change and make some things Better today.

People are not always happy for your success and truth be told, even well meaning people Will try to stop you from making progress. All of this ought not to stop you beloved. You must know in your heart what you ought to be doing and then do it. *Never let the fear of critics stop you from doing what you ought to.

See, You would regret it even more when you don't try to do anything. SOMETIMES THE ONLY WAY THAT WE CAN DISCOVER WHAT WE ARE SUPPOSED TO DO WITH OUR LIVES IS TO TRY DIFFERENT THINGS UNTIL WE SEE WHAT WORKS AND WHAT DITS RIGHT.
Try different things!

Be open to different fields, insights, concepts and ideas.
Henry Bayard said: I cannot give you the formula for success but I can give you the formula for failure which is : TRY TO PLEASE EVERYBODY

The truth is that you will never amount to anything in life of you try to please everybody as anyone who tried to keep all the people happy all the time will never fufill their destiny.
THE NO you keep getting has a way to drain your:  confidence away until you finally quit. Never let people's opinion define you.
Decide not to give up today.

ILookAhead
I Am Not A Quitter
I Am a gift to the world
I hope you were enlightened?
Let's talk tomorrow..

I love you..
Teelite Pen
Writer and Poet
Gift To The nations
08165656129
Motunrayomegbodofo@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment