Insurance tips at its peak, Insurance, Tech, Education etc

Breaking

4.6.17

THE FIRST TIME I EVER ENJOYED FOOTBALL



I have seen some of my friends argue "which one is more interesting between sex and football". I had never featured in their arguments, because I was a novice at both. But yesterday night, I found the right answer; maybe my answer wasn't right, because I sti haven't tried one out
Ever since I was born, football had never been something I would sacrifice my time to watch especially all those champion's league, premier league, laliga etc. I even preferred watching local leagues or Nigerian matches. Seeing kano pillars playing with Prime FC givves me more fun than Chelsea vs Man U.
I guess the reasons behind this is my awful football skill and the arguments ignited after those matches.
Believe me, I have seen people beating themselves up all in the name of this football.
Back in secondary school, some of my friends would convince me to watch football with them, but it never worked out. I could not be forced to.
There was a time I was watching "who wants to be a millionaire" and some questions relating to football were asked. The man cleared them off. Then I wondered if I were the contestant, I would been disqualified before the first guarantee.
I thought the best solution was to stay current with football but I got discouraged by the nairabet of a thing; I hate it!
Often time I visit the viewing centre with friends, but it is sometimes hard to pick interest in what doesn't impress you.
About two weeks ago, the story started changinh; I was trying to check out some videos on YouTube and I don't know I got redirected to football matches, seems the last user watched football on it.
I clicked on one titled "messi vs Ronaldo" and I started streaming from one video to another, all about football, having forgetting my actual motive for logging in. I even watched some more than once. That didn't still convince me to stay conversant with football.
Just yesterday, the main talk of the town was "UEFA champions league final"
Some even took it more important than they would take their exams or elections.
At around 8:00pm, I started receiving update from a WhatsApp group.
When the first half was over, I set to leave for home from where I was, and I had to pass infront of a viewing centre.
My attention was captured by the loud noise emanating from the timber made house when Real Madrid had their second goal.
I quickly rushed in and in less than five minutes, Ronaldo scored another goal. Wow! It was really getting interesting!
Football is a spirit! I didn't know how come I started smiling, I was overwhelmed by its spirit until someone tapped me saying "hello bro". I quickly shunned him off, trying to focus my attention on the match not knowing that he owns the viewing centre: he was asking for my payment. "Actually before now, football isn't what you should pay for from my own perspective " but yesterday, I had a different mentality.
I begged him to let me stay and he agreed without stress. I would have paid if had any money on me, and I might have lost interest in football if the man had sent me away, his kindness impressed me.
The score was 3-1, I found myself getting scared of Juventus equalizing. Something strange was that I stood up for the whole time I spent there and I didn't feel any pain.
Just about a couple of minutes to the end, Asensio got lucky and tripped in another goal making the score 4 to 1. Indeed the match is not what a soul should miss.
Now I found football and he found me too.
I have friends from different clubs and the problem now is which club to support...
Written by Ajibade Quazeem

Read another inspirational message HERE

1 comment: