Insurance tips at its peak, Insurance, Tech, Education etc

Breaking

6.6.17

SUPERSTITION 1; A virgin in dilemma (18+)

Episode 4

A senior from 300level tutored us and he was a very good teacher. He made things clearer than how our lecturers had explained to us.

 Basking in the euphoria of my encounter with Bimbo couldn't make me give full concentrations, but I didn't regret attending that tutorial.

I learnt many things better, despite the facts that I was among the brilliant students
Advice to all students: "Never miss any tutorial,it is very important"

The tutorial lasted till 9:00pm and I left for my hostel. I bought a bread and some beverages before boarding a bike.

 When I got home, almost everyone was out at the courtyard, some were gisting, some were dancing and some were watching others. Some guys and girls touching and smooching despite in public.

Wole was also among them but I couldn't find Bimbo
I greeted those I could greet and left for my room. I was thinking of going out to join those guys, but another thought crossed my mind.

 "Why don't you go to Bimbo's room?"
I should thank her for her kind gesture.
I switched on my data access and opened my WhatsApp app. Bimbo had messaged me. She said I should message her when I am back so I did, but she wasn't online. I tries calling her number but was switched off. Then i decided to check her room.

When I got to her door, it was locked so I decided to move to where others are maybe she had joined them, but she wasn't there as well. I sat down at one corner busy dealing with my Facebook notifications. Someone tapped me and I shone my phone's backlight to access the person's face. I knew her! It was Bisi.
She greeted me and I reciprocated, while still trying to figure out why she came to me,

"Why are you sitting here alone?" She asked, also dusting the space beside me with her palm to take a seat.
"Just checking some stuffs out on my phone." I replied
"Thanks for the other day" she said.



Bola was also one of the hostel girls but she was in 200level then. Nothing much had happened between us other than the day we were both waiting for a bike. I got mine first and I offered her to sit with me without paying. Since then we haven't met to talk.

She is also beautiful and charming but Bimbo is more beautiful, I won't deny.
We talked for a few minutes and we were getting along well until I got a call from my mum so I had to excuse her. While on the call with mum, she demanded I speak with everyone at home and I obliged. That took most of my time and Bisi signaled to tell me she could not wait any longer. I waved to her and she left. I went to my room still on the call and after the 30mins call, I slept off thinking of Bimbo; where could she be? It seems i am starting to develop some feelings for this girl. I had never felt like this for a girl before.

A knock on the door woke me up. I reached for my phone to check the time. It was almost 12 midnight. I switched on the light to confirm the time from my wall clock.
I asked who it was and the person said in a low tone which I could hear. "It is Bimbo."
I went to open the door for her and she came in. I wanted to ask her where she was, but we were both lost into each other's eyes. Our head were getting closer and before a twinkle of an eye. Our lips were locked. Although it was my first kiss but I wasn't bad at all.

TBC

Missed the previous episodes? Read them HERE
Next episode? read it HERE

Please, leave a comment 

1 comment: