Insurance tips at its peak, Insurance, Tech, Education etc

Breaking

29.9.17

TAKE ACTION!!!



 Hmmmm!
Like seriously I am tired of everyone complaining about the government. For crying out loud, we are the government. Nigerians neglect their duties and fall for the antics and rhetoric of our cunning politicians. The dummies or zombies as I would like to call it prefer to die for two cups of rice and recharge cards during elections. Biko, where are your brains?

Most Of this horrible God forsaking politicians have their kids schooling abroad, yet an ordinary Nigerian student will keep himself busy with their matters instead of such student to look for a way forward to his own life. My brother, I don't blame you, your eyes have been blindfolded to see where Nigeria as a nation is and where the tides Of time is sailing her ship to. Mtcheew!

Hmmmm! To the serious ones that are ready to break free from the shackles of our most perceived enemy-government, I think it's high time we stood up and work for the future. Believe me nothing comes easy and Nigeria is currently planted on a time bomb. As a guy who just graduated from school, believe me your A4 sized certificate is nothing in the real world. Why not learn to build yourself in tune with your dreams? 

Learn autoCAD,  computer programming like java, php, python etc. Be ICT oriented for God's sake. Yahoo yahoo is just for a while, it won't last.
In addition, there are numerous trade to learn, now stop forming big boy and humble yourself for your future. Before you start complaining, you act first. Tailoring, shoe making, interior decoration, baking, catering, teaching, plumbing, painting, business, writing, blogging, online marketing- these and many more are cool things you can lay your hands on instead of wasting away at home blaming the government.  My guy, empty your pockets into your brain. 

Now to you my slay queen, every guy on social media calls you hot and sexy, your goal in this present age is the number of likes and comments you have on every picture you post on facebook and Instagram, you expect a banky w to slide into your DM too, see my dear, you need fasting and prayers or a hot slap to reset your thinking faculty. Fashion designing, catering, hair styling and make up is there o. Oya stand up and do something. Don't disgrace your parents and yourself with unwanted pregnancy.

To the ones who have already made it, I have got a piece of advice for you. Please don't cut off the ladder. Never let the I have gotten there, pepper dem gang syndrome enter your skull. You are there to help others. I know you are asking how, what's my own? My brother, my sister, there are so many things you can do. Teach the ready youths your job. You are a lecturer, enter a public school to teach as part of your community service. Stop investing your time, energy and monies on frivolities that will end one day. Instead, Invest in people and make people. Let people climb up to success through you.


Written by: Oyetunde Oluwatunmise Apesinola (FLO)

No comments:

Post a Comment